Noel Mayforth Carroll, CHME
Founder & CEO|
Personal service, attention to detail and commitment |
to excellence are the guiding principles of
The Carroll Group.
Supporting Independently-Owned Hotels
As luxury hotel operation becomes more competitive and more global, many independently-owned properties are looking for opportunities to improve their marketing into the lucrative US travel market. That was the motivation for formation of The Carroll Group in 2002.
Your Success is Our Goal
The goal of The Carroll Group is to provide marketing, promotion and sales for independently-owned luxury properties. As your experienced, well-connected North American representative, The Carroll Group allows small, unique hotels to compete effectively with the worldwide chains.
We are lean and fast moving by choice. Like a small luxury hotel, The Carroll Group devotes the type of personalized, one-on-one attention to its clients and luxury travel professionals that cannot be found in larger organizations. The Carroll Group has extensive experience in all phases of hotel marketing, travel media relations and sales promotion. This includes opening and repositioning of properties as well as management of marketing and sales offices.
Years of Experience and Extensive Contacts
The Carroll Group was founded by Noel Mayforth Carroll whose background
includes 3 Generations of Tour and Travel Industry Professionals. Ms. Carroll earned the Certification in Hospitality Marketing (CHME) in 1998 from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International.
Ms. Carroll began her career working for luxury hotels and has managed
marketing, public relations and built sales for many of the world's greatest
hoteliers and destinations. The Carroll Group is exclusively designed to
represent premier hotels, resorts, and Destination Management Companies to
the high end market.
In addition to our current clients, The Carroll Group has worked with:
- Ceiba Del Mar, Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya, México
- Marquis Los Cabos, Los Cabos, México
- Grand Barrail Chateau & Spa, Bordeaux, France
- Palazzo Belmonte, Salerno, Italy
- Hotel Glacier, Ushuaia, Patagonia, South America
- The Inn at Manitou, McKellar, Ontario
- Hotel Commonwealth, Boston, MA
- Fitzpatrick Hotel, Chicago, IL
- Hotel Sax Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Belize Lodge and Excursions, Belize
- Elite Incentives, Los Cabos, Mexico
- Contact Incentives, Los Cabos, Mexico
- Delamar Greenwich Harbor, Greenwich, CT
- Warwick New York, New York, NY
- La Concha Hotel, Key West, FL
- Societe des Bains de Mer, Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Hotel Meurice, Paris, France
- Prince de Galles, Paris, France
- Le Grand Hotel & Café de La Paix, Paris, France
- CIGAHOTELS of Italy
- Ironshore Estates, Montego Bay, Jamaica
The Carroll Group is an active member of: MPI– Meeting Planners International, SITE– Society of Incentive Travel Executives, NBTA– National Business Travel Association, ASTA– American Association of Travel Executives, MAPTA– Metropolitan Association of Professional Travel Agents, PATA– Pacific Association of Travel Agents, HSMAI– Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association, SKAL, and 41–74 Club of New York.
To learn more about The Carroll Group, read testimonials from our clients or
contact us to discuss your sales and marketing needs.
Follow us on: